Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Woof, Woof

Hello humans. My name is Biscuit. My human is writing this blog for me because she wants to help me. She got me a few months ago from my first humans. They were starting to get very busy and didn't have much time to spend with me, but they wanted me to have a good and happy life, so even though it made them sad, they let me come to live with my new human. (Her name is Gardenia, and I think she is wonderful.)

When I came to live with Gardenia, I peed on the floor a bunch of times, because I was trying to tell her that something was wrong. She took me to the vet and got me some medicine, but so far I am not getting better. Gardenia says I have a bladder infection. I don't know what that is, but I don't like it! She gives me medicine every morning, and I like that because I get to have a bite of cream cheese or peanut butter--apparently the medicine is in the cheese.

My human is going to take me to the vet again on Saturday, and I think we will learn that whatever is making me sick is very 'spensive to fix. That's why we have this blog. We are also going to have a bake sale at work, for starters. We'll do whatever we can to earn the money to help me get better. And if we make lots of money and I get better, then we will help other furry four-legged friends to get better with the extra money.

No comments: