Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I think today's the day.

My human got up very early this morning--I don't think she slept very well. She moved my bed right next to her big bed and kept petting me all night. I didn't mind that at all! When she woke up this morning, she took me outside, and then she went to lay down on the couch and called me up to cuddle with her. Then, guess what? More petting!

She also told me that I'm going to the hospital. I'm not sure what that means, but she said it's the same place where we went to see the doctor last time. It was okay there. She told me all about what's going to happen.

Here's what's going to happen:

I'm going to the hospital and I get to lay down and take a nap. While I'm sleeping, the doctor is going to go inside my tummy and fix something. I am not very sure how he is going to get inside my tummy, or what he is going to fix. The doctor is also going to do something in my mouth--I think that I had that happen once before. Anyway, when this doctor is done with all his work, I will wake up. Gardenia said that it is going to hurt a little and then feel better.

She also said something strange about how she couldn't be there the whole time. But I don't know what she means by that kind of crazy talk. If she isn't there, I will simply bark and bark and bark. Ha!

No comments: