Saturday, January 21, 2006

What the Vet said.

My human took me to the vet again today to see if I am getting any better. We went to the Banfield Pet Hospital that's in the PetSmart down the road. The vet is really nice, and so are all the nurses. I don't mind going to the vet, as long as my human is with me.

She got to stay with me at the beginning today, but then the vet took me in the back and I couldn't see my human for a little while. I had to lay down on a cold table and be very still. I think I heard my human say that the vet was taking a picture of me, but that can't be right, because I HATE having my picture taken, and this didn't bother me at all. My human points this weird silver thing at me all the time, and she puts it in front of her face, which makes her look very strange. She says this is "taking my picture." I don't like it one bit.

Anyway, after I got done lyig still on the table, I still didn't get to see my human. The nurse put me in a cage for a few minutes, and I didn't like it. I barked and barked and barked. Finally the barking worked and they came and got me. They took me back into a small room, and my human was there waiting for me! I was so excited.

After that, the vet and my human talked for a long time. He showed her a picture of my bones and showed her some kind of rocks in my body. I never eat rocks, so I don't know how they got there. I think the vet said he would take them out, but if they are inside, I don't know how he thinks he's going to do that.

Now I am home and taking a nap. I'm not sure what happens next, but I hope I will feel better soon.

No comments: