Saturday, February 25, 2006

What does "hangover" mean?

My human took me to a party last night. We drove for a long time to a place where there are a lot of buildings and soooooo many smells. I could have walked around there all night long, but we had places to go and people to see.

On the way there, Gardenia dropped the bottle of wine she was taking to the party. Well, actually, it fell out of my bag, because she had put it in there to carry it so I could walk and sniff the streets. When it dropped, it splashed all over me! So I went to my first party smelling like a wino. It was cool though.

We stayed a long time, and I loved the party. Everyone was petting me and telling me how cute I am and how good I am. And they didn't mind that I smelled like Merlot. I was actually just a frontrunner...there's usually one at every party.

I did lick some of the wine off my fur. Yum! Now it's morning and I just want to sleep. Gardenia, apparently, feels fine, and she is up and busy all over the house, cleaning and organizing and putting together flat-pack furniture. Why does she have to use the drill this morning? Why?

Ugh. I'm going back to bed.

No comments: