Monday, February 06, 2006

Biscuit IS Thankful!


Woof woof!

I am feeling sooooooooo much better. My butt itches all the time though, and I can't scratch it very well unless I drag it on the ground, which, honestly, doesn't feel that good. But I feel so much better that I can go on my whole walk now, instead of just a short walk like I was doing a few days ago.

My human told me today that our friend Joan baked delicious cookies for our second bake sale at work, and her yummy cookies raised over $45!!! Thanks Joan! When I see you I'm going to give you a big kiss! And thanks to everyone who bought cookies. I still don't see why I'm not allowed to have cookies, but Gardenia promises that she's going to bake some treats for me soon. Yippie!

I think it's almost time to go outside again, so I will stop writing my blog and I will stare at Gardenia and roll my RRRRRRRRRs at her until she realizes it's time to go outside.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

No comments: